WHAT TO PACK:
- Sleeping bag and pillow/pillowcase or a sheet/blanket.
- Toiletries (Shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush,etc.)
- Shower caddy
- Bath towels and a washcloth
- 2 sweatshirts or a lightweight jacket
- 2-3 pairs of jeans, or nylon pants
- 10 or more long sleeved, and short sleeved t-shirts and shorts
- Casual clothing for dancing
- Sneakers (2 pairs) OR 1 pair hiking boots/shoes and 1 pair sneakers
- Flipflops/shower shoes
- 10 or more pairs of socks, 14 pairs of underwears and 2 sets of pajamas
- 1-2 bathing suits/Beach towel
- 1 mesh laundry bag
- One reusable 24 oz. water bottle (NO: cases of plastic filled water bottles.)
- Bring some OLD clothing to use for painting projects. Some of the kids were upset when the paint/dirt on their “nice” clothes didn’t come off.
- Fun clothes for dance nights
- Costume jewelry
- Water shoes
- Insect repellent
- Day backpack
- Camera and film
- Plastic bag for soiled/wet clothes
- Rain poncho
DO NOT BRING:
IF we find any of these items it will immediately be confiscated, and the camper WILL be ejected from camp.
- Food Containing nuts/peanuts
We have campers that have food allergies so we ask that you do not send any food with nuts/peanuts in it. IF the staff find food containing nuts/peanuts it will immediately be confiscated.
Here is an instructional video on how to pack as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmr4yzwheBg